Friday, February 25, 2011

amanda fairy

1. I really like how it turned out.
2. I think its pretty successful in how it came out, it serves its purpose
3. The angle of the original picture and the wings worked out, along with her pose. What didnt work is I didnt know what else to add.
4. Id maybe get a different pose although this one worked, the most difficult part was trying to fit the wings with the body.
5. The most difficult part was deciding what I wanted to do with the picture to make her into a fairy.
6. I learned a little more about the liquify tool.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

diamond google

1. I love it.
2. I feel its one of my most successful pieces, it turned out exactly how i pictured it.
3.It worked just how I wanted it too, I cant say something didnt work out.
4. If I were to do it again, it would just be a different idea, it would be something completely different.
5. The most difficult part was placing the diamonds exactly where I wanted them to be.
6. I learned how to use the arrows on the keyboard to move layers.